The best industrial practices along with the feedback received from the clients and the commitment to both partners and to the community drives the constant concern of the team to improve the manufacturing processes. Process flow optimization plans are implemented in the company after extensive analysis of internal procedures and business directives.
Supplying a product by strictly following the specified parameters is a demand of the past. ASAM struggles to not only manufacture a product, but to create a solution, this being the reason why the laboratory section occupies an important place in the society’s activity. Accredited by national and international professional authorities, different types of analysis are carried out in this specialized sector of ASAM Iasi, such as: spectral analysis for steel and other materials, metallographic analysis, chemical analysis, mechanical testing, 3D measurements, hardness tests, calibration measurement and testings.
- Quality management system, certified according to SR EN ISO 9001:2008
- Quality management system, certified according to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Management of Health and Occupational Security system, certified according to SR OHSAS 18001:2008
- Environment Management system, certified according to SR EN ISO 14001:2005
- Cast iron parts supplier authorization, certified by DET NORSKE VERITAS
- Railway supplier for the production of critical railway products authorization
- Auto supplier authorization, certified by the Romanian Auto Register